Start your own restaurant without the high costs of a brick and mortar location
There are several important things you should know when you are ready to start shopping.
Here are just a few:
• Your food trailer must comply with the health department regulations in your area
• Plan a budget so you know your startup and operating costs
• Decide what type of food you will offer
• You must have a good brand and marketing plan
• Make sure to have an attractive and high-quality vinyl wrap on your food trailer
Make sure the vinyl has a warranty of around 7 years.
If your trailer wrap doesn’t look good, people may assume that your food does not taste good.
Highly quality wraps will not fade, crack,or peel.
Aside from the costs of removing a peeling or faded wrap and replacing it, an ugly wrap may cost you business.
There are many companies that finance food trailers and will include the cost of your wrap.
We will be adding more information about food trailers. Keep checking back with us to learn more about starting your own food/concession trailer business.